A little Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream - a game of memory - what else do you need? A cute boy with an infectious smile who makes us laugh (and is also quite good at making messes)
Carter is doing awesome. We have already noticed a difference in his hearing and balance - ear tubes are amazing.
We haven't yet noticed a difference in his sleeping other than he still really HATES oxygen in his nose and fights even harder to get it out at night.
From the very first bottle he took post surgery he sucked so hard that he collapsed the nipple and I was really surprised. He had never done that before - and now he does it every time. There must be much more air moving through his airway to be able to do that! Way to go little guy.
He has had some slightly ornery moments - but nothing that can compare to other babies ornery moments. Since surgery he has also cut two more teeth so who can blame him from being a little cranky? His four top teeth have all come in in the last month.
This boy has been busy!! And he would like me to add that he LOVES ice cream - so if you are looking for an ice cream buddy - there is one available at my house!


13 comments:
Hey - I'm comin' over for ice cream! :)
{you can always come to bow making for a few minutes before or after kindergarten pick up :)}
ICE CREAM BUDDIES... my favorite. You had me at hello!!!
HOoray for Carter at home and normal Saturday evenings with ice cream and messes.
Way to go Carter! Glad you are making great progress -- and feeling better! That smile is adorable!
Go Carter!! That is awesome that he is going so well.
Oh Half Baked! I'm not sure I caught much of anything after that...must.get.some.ben.and.jerry's...
Love the cranky little guy!
I'll take any ice cream I can get. I am amazed at how DS kids handle their tonsils. They act as if nothing even happened. Their probably like, man, I've had heart surgery, this is nothin.
I have a couple of blankies for you. And I also I just got bombarded with requests. A women found the site that has her own site that brightens the days of seriously ill kids. So I'm in big trouble.
Carter is so cute. Matching games are fun:)
I've been wondering about this little boy! That is awesome the tubes have seemed to make improvement!! Makes it so worth it! I love the fact that he collapses the bottle, he's got some strength going!
YUM -- I share the love of ice cream with you buddy!!
He's my kind of guy! We LOVE ice cream around here!
I am so glad you are noticing an improvement!
Is Carter available after 9:00 p.m.? That's when I could always use a good ice cream buddy to hang out with, scarfing down those sin-alicous calories! Let him know I'm always up for memory too. :-)
So handsome. I heart Carter and his cuteness.
Yay for Carter! I'm so glad he's doing so good!
Delighted to hear Carter is doing so well. Sounds like the perfect Saturday night.
I've never heard of half baked ice cream. Maybe I have something new to try. I'm glad to hear he is doing so well. That cute smile must make every day seem perfect.
Post a Comment