Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Should I be worried?

Do you think I should be worried if my cute Kindergarten age daughter comes home with a book entitled "All About Me" and this is on the My Family page?

So she is only claiming that she has one brother - probably Carter - because I think most days she doesn't want to claim Parker. But she says she has six sisters - where did that come from? I'd like to know where those other six girls are because there are some days I could use a few more babysitters.

I'll keep looking but I just don't think there are six more girls in this house........and if there are we have really got to move because we have no more room in this house!

19 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

HAHAHA Oh my word! How CUTE is Ashleigh! That is so stinkin' cute! What little girl wouldn't want more girls around the house to play with, huh! :) What a sweetheart

LeShel said...

what great wishful thinking. Funny that the girls without the sisters always want one while the girls with sisters would like to give them away.

Lacey said...

That is hilarious. Maybe she has imaginary playmates!!

Anonymous said...

I think she is telling you to "Get On With It!" in a very polite way.

Kristin said...

That's too funny. Piper counts our dogs and a couple of stuffed animals as family members... check under the bed for any stray siblings...

Chief said...

I hate to tell you, but I think she remembers something you don't about the pre-existence! snort!

Stephanie said...

Too funny! Hey if you ever want a few more girls let me know. I can have them packed and ready to go!

Emily said...

Oh no... it's a sign!!! haha.... that was cute!

Mindy said...

Yeah now you can move over by us with all those kids and all, your going to need a bigger house!

Marquardson Family said...

HAHAH! Love it!!

Misty said...

Good luck making sure your next six babies are girls....and good luck when those seven girls turn into teenagers.

Just say no!

Adrianne said...

Brigham got his number of siblings wrong as well! Wishful thinking is right. Brigham wanted to get rid of a few. If you find any extra girls around your house, send them our way. We need more girls. Equal numbers does not balance out when your boys are as crazy as mine.

Doyle Family said...

That is so funny! Check under the bed. That's where Emily puts all her "treasures."

Lia said...

Uh oh! You might be in trouble... but then again if they were all like Ashliegh, I'd take 'em!!!

Tausha said...

Wow, that is a tall order from Ashliegh. That is hilarious!!! I think if one of my kids came home with that I would faint. :-) She is a cutie.

One Happy Heart Family said...

That is so cute! What a silly girl. 6 girls that would be interesting!

Greg Miller said...

We've been following your blog for a little while now. It was nice having a chance to put a real face with a blog and talk with you while waiting for the buddy walk line to move today...

Anonymous said...

Thats funny and cute ... :)

Sheri said...

Looks like you have a lot of catching up to do!!! Good Luck!