So what do you do when you choose to mow the lawn as your afternoon job and when you get outside to mow you realize that it is 90 degrees out there? You come inside sweating and asking if you can do another job - which you can't because there is now a stripe of mowed lawn in the front yard.
You have to be creative. You go to the freezer in the garage and pull out a half a block of ice. You tuck in your shirt and put the block of ice down your shirt. Smart......very smart. Guess who is still outside mowing the lawn - yep the creative almost 12 year old.


12 comments:
love it, VERY creative
and yet he would be soooo much cooler if he took the socks off
Love the creativity.
We'll come by and say hi if we're still at PCMC on the 11th :)
Way to stick to your guns momma!!! Great idea about the ice.
He's a genius! He should pattent a shirt that holds ice cubes. :)
What a clever young man you have there! :-)
That's funny. Go Parker :)
Oh man! It kinda gives me the chills thinking about it, but I'm sure it felt good since it was so hot! Good job Parker! You're a smart boy!
Thats hilarious. Mondo mowed our lawn tonight too.
What a hoot! Well at least he finished the job!I wish my husband would be that creative,I think he's waiting for a nice "cool" day in August.
Why didn't I ever think of that!? I'll play a joke on my hubby next time he complains!
Oh, he makes me laugh...hard! I think you're awesome Parker!:)
Post a Comment