8 Days
7 Nights
4 States
2 National parks
1200 Miles
521 Pictures
Lots of animals
More steps than we can count
7 Nights
4 States
2 National parks
1200 Miles
521 Pictures
Lots of animals
More steps than we can count
No Doctors
No Hospitals
No Therapists
No Appointments
No Stress (other than usual camping stress - like flat air mattresses and a broken camera lens)
No Hospitals
No Therapists
No Appointments
No Stress (other than usual camping stress - like flat air mattresses and a broken camera lens)
HEAVEN
I'll have to post more later at a more decent hour (not at 4:00 a.m.).
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are beautiful.
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are beautiful.


16 comments:
Breath taking!!!!!!
That sounds like so much fun.....
Now for school to start.
So fun. We went earlier this summer. There is nothing better or breathtaking then the Teton Mountains. So glad you were able to get away and have a great trip.
Cute pictures, I can't wait to see more. We loved it when we went, so worth the many miles of walking and driving!
Beautiful. I better not show it to Mondo thought because he wants to go so bad. We defintely need to get there. Your post before, ya, Carter came to me last night with his hands on his throat and said he swallowed a marble. Oh boys!
Wow! I'm glad to see you guys took a break. Your kids look great and I love the family picture. We all lneed time away from everything at least once a year.
HOORAY for outside and freedom!
Beautiful!!! I am so glad everything went great! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow night!
Gorgeous and it sounds so wonderful! We have yet to visit Yellowstone. We have been talking about making that our next vacation!
How wonderful! and you got another awake picture!
So awesome Kristi, what a fun family trip. It looks like the kiddos had a blast!
That is my idea of Heaven as well! Wish I was looking at those views!!
I haven't been to Yellowstone in years - we're thinking of heading that way next summer. I'm just worried that our 3 yr old will want to jump in a mud pot!
How fun! I love the pictures so far, I'm glad your vacation was fun and stress free!!
Oh I am so glad you guys had a great time. Missed you at the party too dangit! Next time. So far, great pics...can't wait to see more! Now get some sleep! ;)
Yellowstone is the best. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment