Monday, June 22, 2009

I see a theme developing

OK so today I was going to do another post - and then I was looking back at my other posts and all of a sudden I notice a recurring theme. I won't post the pictures - I guess I will have to spread them out so I can get out of this rut I seem to be in.

So could it be that I only think to take pictures when my kids look like angels (sleeping) or does Carter seriously have an issue with sleeping?

Today I took a really cute picture of him outside in his swing.......ASLEEP.

Later today we hooked up the bike trailer and took a long ride and I took a picture of Carter.......ASLEEP.

Neither of these activities started out with him being asleep. So to all you mothers who are dealing with children who are not sleeping - please don't think that Carter sleeps all day - because he doesn't - it would just seem that way because of my blog posts. I will try to come up with a new theme and it will be something along the lines of Carter being AWAKE.....

Tomorrow morning we head off to the allergist to get Carter tested for food allergies. It is just something we have to do because our other two kids have both been allergic to some foods. We are praying that he doesn't have to deal with food allergies - but if he does we are pretty much experts on how to tackle this one. I can guarantee that Carter will be AWAKE during the testing.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck with the testing. I LOVE all of the pictures of Carter sleeping! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Mindy said...

Your so funny. I didn't even think twice about it. You do have some awake pic's of him so it's all good.

Lacey said...

But babies look so cute asleep, thats why we always grab our camera and snap pics. But he has such great faces when he's awake too.

Kristin said...

I love the asleep pictures, because when I'm having a bad day with Alex, it reminds me that he really is or can be an angel! But I hope to see more pictures of Carter awake, too!

LeShel said...

yuck for more tests!

Doyle Family said...

Sleeping babies are the cutest! And it's always a peaceful time to snap a picture. Good luck on the tests.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Kristi, What a cute little boy Carter is! We also are from Utah, and have gotten to know PCMC quite well. Our little guy had 2 ASDs and a VSD repaired about 7 months ago. He also had a sleep study done and we will be going back to PCMC next week for his tonsils and adnoids to be removed to hopefully cure the severe sleep apnea he was diagnosed with. If Carter ends up having sleep apnea or you have any questions about it let me know! I'm no expert, but we have a little experience with it. I look forward to getting to know more about your family! - Kenzee