Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cute times four

Sam, Justin, Jaxson, Carter


Is this not the cutest picture? Four special little boys all sitting in a row. I went to drop off a blankie I had helped Jaxson's mom with and Justin and Sam and their Mom's were dropping off dinner at Jaxson's house. It is so amazing to meet other Mother's going through similar circumstances. All these boys have similar mannerisms and we just sat and watched them watch each other. We swapped stories and found out that none of us knew while we were pregnant that we were having a boy with Down Syndrome.

I feel so blessed to have been able to meet these special angels and their mothers. I am grateful for the blog world that lets us find new friendships and allows us to know that we are not alone in this journey. It gives me comfort knowing that so many people have traveled this journey before and so many will follow and we can share and support each other through milestones and hard times.

We can't wait to see these cute boys again!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! It would have been fun to be there!

Emily said...

It was so great to meet you and Carter! I love the friendships that come out of this blog world! Look forward to another visit!

Stephanie said...

Hi, I just had to stop by and meet the 4th cutie in the pic. Carter is precious, looks like it was a beautiful meeting.

Anonymous said...

What a priceless moment! Look at those 4 sweet angels! What a blessing to have found each other, to have this portal to reach out and have the support we do! Must have been a wonderful moment!

Mindy said...

Oh so cute. How fun for Carter to have some new friends, they are darling together.

Chief said...

oooohh so yummy! Cute, precious yummies!

LeShel said...

those are super cute boys! How fun to spend time with moms that can relate to the deep love you feel for your child!

Denise said...

I was waiting for this pic to show up on your blog too!! I just can't get enough of those boys together!!! Now we have to work on gathering a group of four girls to match the boys!!

Jenn said...

How fun! They are so adorable! I to am so grateful for all of this technology that helps us to find each other. It helps to know we have so many people close by who are doing what we are.

Doyle Family said...

They are all so adorable! It's nice to meet people in your situation!

Adrianne said...

Great picture. Sorry the sleep test didn't go better. You moms are an example to all the rest of us. Thanks.