Carter has started a new thing. We keep finding him in this position - we think he is doing yoga! According to google he is doing the downward facing dog pose. If any of you would like to join a class with Carter as instructor, feel free to drop by. But be warned, he has amazing flexibility so as he gets more advanced you may have a hard time keeping up.
Friday's MRI is creeping closer and I am getting more and more nervous. I know he will be OK, but I worry that the doctor won't be able to see what he needs to see in that one minute and thirty four seconds. Please send prayers and good vibes our direction - that we can get some answers so we can make decisions regarding the next surgery.
And as long as you are sending prayers and good vibes, our good friend Jaxson is in need of some prayers himself. He is battling a nasty sickness and is currently hanging out in PICU. Please keep him and his family in your prayers as he battles this latest challenge. He is the sweetest little boy ever and we love him and his family - we hope he gets better soon and gets to return home where he can hang out with his really cool big brothers!


9 comments:
Yay for yoga, Carter! haha Love the new poses going on!
We will definitely keep Carter in our prayers, and Jaxon, too. I hope so bad they are able to figure everything out with the MRI.
Go Carter, what a cutie!
You will be in our prayers, please keep us posted as to the outcome.
Love you all.
I think Ella could be his assistant:) Maybe it would do me good to start doing everything she does in one hour and I would probably get quite a workout. Prayers will be coming your way for friday's MRI and don't worry, they are already flowing steady in your direction for Jax as well.
I can't get over how cute he is!I hope to see you two at Julias shower this weekend. I'll keep him in my prayers.
That is too funny. Megan used to do the same exact thing. Our other kids used to say "Megan is doing her baby yoga". She got to the point where she would balance on her head and feet like a tripod, with her hands off the floor. But we haven't seen her do it for a while. And we never took a photo, darn it!
Our prayers will are with Carter and Jaxon. I hope all goes well.
Friday must be doctor day. We'll be at the doctors too, but just to have Megan's eyes checked at the Moran Eye Center up near the university...
Good luck on Friday!!! You are in our thought and prayers.
I would fail his yoga class miserably! He is a pro!
You are all in our prayers. Best of luck on Friday. And I'll be over for a yoga class, I know for a fact I am doing the downward facing dog pose completely wrong! :)
I believe that is a perfect Downward Dog...great form little buddy! Good luck today!:)
Post a Comment