Look at what I can do!!
This is the very first time Carter has ever pulled off his sock - because he found his feet!! His abs are getting stronger and stronger and he can now lift his legs up so he can reach his feet. Just a few more weeks and he will be sporting a nice ab six pack - yea not so much - he still has a big belly.
Here is our Monday Daylight Savings recap - because we all love losing an hour of sleep!!

This is Carter asleep at Noon after waking up at 10:00 a.m. and going to bed at 11:45 p.m. Yeah for sleeping in!!!
I had to wake Ashleigh up at 8:45 a.m. to get ready for preschool!!
Parker couldn't get himself out of bed until 7:25 a.m. because he was "really, really tired, Mom."
After Alan turned of the alarm and went to have a shower he came back to announce that it was now 7:20 a.m. to me - yikes!!
Alan did pretty good at getting up and making it to the dentist by 8:00 a.m. But he is a morning person and the rest of his family IS NOT!!!
I had to wake Ashleigh up at 8:45 a.m. to get ready for preschool!!
Parker couldn't get himself out of bed until 7:25 a.m. because he was "really, really tired, Mom."
After Alan turned of the alarm and went to have a shower he came back to announce that it was now 7:20 a.m. to me - yikes!!
Alan did pretty good at getting up and making it to the dentist by 8:00 a.m. But he is a morning person and the rest of his family IS NOT!!!


6 comments:
What a cute boy finding his feet. My kids were pretty tired on Monday too, I wish we didn't have to change from this time.
How amazing when they finally find their feet. Then their socks never stay on. Soo cute.
I love when they find their feet and then stare at them with wonder, "what are these things for?"
And Carter in the saucer- that's me today.
So cute. (carter, not me of course :)
Way cute! Keep moving those dancing feet Carter. My students at school also felt the same as Carter on Monday. In fact, about 4 out of 20 showed up late. :) Daylight Savings Time -- gotta love it! (NOT!)
Kristi,
It was really nice meeting you and Carter today at Primary Childrens Rehab . Cute Pictures !
That is so CUTE! I love when they find their feet. I painted Kylie's toenails bright red. Boy does that keep her busy. I don't like this day light savings thing. I am still not caught up and my poor hubby was late today, because he forgot to set his alarm clock. Carter looks so snuggle in the pictures. I love it.
Post a Comment