SIT UP! He still is a little wobbly but can sit for some extended periods of time if his bottom is on a more stable surface. The video is from our water bed which makes him use his muscles a lot more to keep sitting up. He also sits in his crib and holds the bars but now is becoming a little more confident because he tries to hold on with only one hand. He is pretty good at sitting up in a shopping cart - but he does hold on for dear life and we have to pry his fingers off when we are ready to leave. This is his new trick - isn't he the cutest? I love it when he smiles his eyes disappear - too cute!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
That made my day! I could watch him all day long! He is like bright sunlight on this cold blustery day!
Way to go big fella!
Yeah Carter!!!!
What a little stud, he is doing really well.
Way to go bud!
What a sweet boy! I hope one day I can meet him and you...happy ONE day til your Birthday sweet boy!
What a cutie! I can't wait to do his b-day announcement tomorrow for IHH! What an amazing little guy you have.
Way to go Carter. That is a huge milestone. Now your in trouble ;) he will be cruzin around in no time. So close to his HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yahoo Carter!
I'll be adding that to my Sunday Smiles. I am just beaming with his cuteness!!!!
Happy Birthday Carter! I hope that your day is a wonderful one! What some major mountains you've climbed in just 1 year! Way to go -- keep up the great work! :-)
SO CUTE!! Happy Birthday Carter! I saw your cute signs in the window!!
Cutest smile ever! Squish him in a hug an extra time for me!
Post a Comment