Wow! I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. Thursday is my last day of school so it has been a busy week. I've attached a few pictures from the past 10 days or so when Carter was able to come home.
We had him blessed in church today so he wore a nice white outfit and looked very handsome.
As far as where we are at, we have an appointment tomorrow for some blood work to see if we need to adjust him meds and feeding. We meet with the pediatrician again on Friday and the Cardiology team next Monday. The goal is still to get closer to heart surgery which is likely towards the end of July or August. I don't believe we'll get into September at this point.
I hope you enjoy a few more pictures...
Thank you for all your prayers and support. The church family has been wonderful and our neighbors and friends are the best!
Love,
Alan & Kristi


1 comment:
W.hat a handsome little man. You are so very blessed to have him in your family
Post a Comment