Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Utah Weather???

Yesterday


24 hours later


Given the choice - I think I will take option two!
My kids are out of school in 5 days - we do not need anymore snow! They want to wear shorts and go swimming!

7 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

If I had a vote, I'd take option 1. But, I do need to get the garden in, and snow won't help.

Kristin said...

snow yesterday - wading pool in the front yard today at our house :)

Stephanie said...

That's just weird.

Emily said...

I'll take option two myself. Although... my kids are in school until July 2nd. Good old year round school! Hope all is well my friend!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

So crazy! I'm not sure I want to move into that... but really, it has unfortunately been the same way here, so it won't be too big of a change!

LeShel said...

Crazy messed up Utah weather. I can't wait to get there

Tausha said...

Oh I know, the weather this year has been crazy. Now it's in the high 90's and I am baking!!