
Remember two posts ago when Carter got that cute Chattering Cookie Monster to go with Chattering Elmo?
It all started about two weeks ago when Carter discovered this white porcelain thing in the bathroom. He has never noticed this before - but he found it and thought it was a pretty neat little contraption. Didn't do much but touch it and check it out.
Fast forward a couple of days.........
An open bathroom door.........
A crawling Carter.........
A chattering Cookie Monster.........
The white porcelain swimming pool left open.......
A mom in a rush to get out the door who runs into her bedroom for just a second......
Only to return to the bathroom to see poor chattering cookie monster taking a swim.......
IN THE TOILET........
Not good.........
I managed to save him before he drowned..........
But after washing him with soap..........
His voice box was damaged beyond repair.........
And poor poor cookie monster was chattering no more.
Such a sad day. And the new rule in the Anderson household? Keep all bathroom doors shut and keep all toilet lids down - because we evidently like to learn things the hard way!! We are going to have to go and get a replacement cookie monster to keep our little guy happy! And this time we will try to keep him from swimming in unprotected pools!
And our friend Lacey is having an auction on her blog site. She is trying to raise money to adopt a sweet little girl with down syndrome. Go on over here and check out the cool stuff she is auctioning! We want to help her get this sweet girl out of the orphanage and home to this great family!


10 comments:
Too funny.
Poor Cookie Monster!!
Oh my gosh, that little stinker!!
I bought those summer letters because they were so cute, but you'll have to help me paint them because I have nothing!
oh no! poor cookie! I hope Carter gets a replacement friend soon :)
Hope his replacement comes soon! BIG rule in our house too!
Awwww, poor cookie monster!! However, Carter sure is one smart and clever little cookie himself:) LOL
LOL! Exact same thing here - give Malakai half a chance and he's at the toilet (usually trying to climb in head first)!
What is it about these toilets that are so facinating I wonder?
That is so funny - I can imagine Carter smiling proudly that he was giving Cookie a bath!! Mark loves the bathroom too - not the toilet, but the toilet paper!! He likes to pull it all off - uggh!! Bathroom doors are supposed to always be closed here too, but with other kids in the house someone always forgets - and Mark seems to know.
yes Dr. Phfefer is our doctor and we adore her! I'm so glad you are going to her and not somebody at PCMC, they are not my favorite! I promise you will love her. When I needed reassurance about traching Jax, she talked to me for an hour!
Oh the fabulous porcelain bowl! haha Gage threw a new thermometer in ours yesterday that I actually considered an "investment" because of the price. Luckily, I think it will survive, unlike poor cookie monster. We especially have to keep our bathroom doors closed because for some reason Gage prefers to eat toilet paper over pretty much anything else. No fun! We still don't know the moving time... wish we did but it is all up in the air! I'll for sure have to let you know once we find out though!
Post a Comment