Carter wanted to wish a few of his favorite friends and readers Happy Valentines' Day! Hope your day was filled with lots of love (and cookies and chocolate).
We made cookies and delivered them tonight and that was fun! After this week of reflection on life and death, we took time today to find joy in our journey. None of us knows how long we have - so seize the day and make every moment count! Today especially we wanted our family to know how much we love them!


8 comments:
What sweet kids and a fun way to spend valentines! I love the pictures. And I LOVE the picture with the MRI results and especially love the news!! So great to hear the surgery isn't going to be as bad as previously thought. I can't believe his adnoids grew back, I had no idea that could happen! And that word seriously BOGGLED my mind. Really though? Why would they call something that!? Just crazy! So happy to hear you got answers, can't wait for things to be all cleared up for that sweet boy! (Literally!) :) We love you guys and are glad your love day was great!
I just had to do a double take - he looks so little in these pictures for some reason - cute haircut! Happy Valentine's Day!
Carter's smile has got to be the best Valentine I've ever gotten. Thanks cutie.
Happy Valentines day, a little late. Carter looks adorable!!
Happy valentines day sweet boy! I must have missed the previous post. You know little Rhett had this same surgery! It definitely is not as invasive as the rest! I'm suprised Carter doesn't have pulmonary hypertension problems with this severe sleep apnea he has.
Carter sure is the cutest Valentine ever! Thanks for the cookies. Tanner and I have already consumed ours and they were delicious!
Great pictures, what a fun day!
Ohhh, I seriously want to just pinch his cheeks!!
Post a Comment